Tuesday, December 01, 2015

Good Morning, World

.
Hey who remembers this scene? Yeah yeah it's the two-week-old scene of Justin Theroux's bare bottom and other bits slathered with baby oil and slipping around a bathroom floor on The Leftovers -- I haven't even caught up to this episode yet, I'm several weeks behind on the show and I can't seem to dig myself out of the hole (that's what he said) I've put myself in. I was a measured fan of the first season and an even more measured one this year -- there are some things that I do like very much...

Indeed, Naked Justin Theroux is one of them. And like I said before Carrie Coon and Regina King could just sit and stare at each other for sixty minutes and I'd be riveted. But, well, the show was always kind of up its own ass but it's kinda crawled deeper this year, and I'm not sold - no matter how many cutesy-pie singers they have telling me on the soundtrack to ignore the mysteries the show often feels like an infinite series of nesting dolls that we're opening from the black hole heart at the center. Anyway that aside, hey Naked Justin Theroux! Hit the jump for the rest...














2 comments:

http://ricksrealreel.blogspot.com/ said...

I'd love some leftovers like that! Thought I'd give these gorgeous gifs some comment love!

J.D. said...

oh yes oh yes oh yes.