Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Today's Fanboy Delusion

Today I'd rather be...

... sharing a load with Michael B. Jordan.

Well Creed is out this week and it seems to be getting pretty stellar reviews - AO Scott says it might be the best boxing movie since Rocky! (AKA he apparently forgot Raging Bull exists). Naturally MBJ is all over the place press-wise - you should definitely check out this photo-shoot he did for Men's Fitness which I posted on the Tumblr. One of those pictures reminded me of one of my most favorite pictures from my youth though, so I gotta ask...

.

4 comments:

das buut said...

Marky Mark of a slab of rancid butter? The rancid butter. It's pretty much universal with him.

xex said...

I don't like Mark Whalberg, but he was a fine specimen of eye-candy back in the day.

Scot said...

I've always enjoyed looking at Marky Mark :o) and everything I've read about Jordan tells me he's become a total douche.

dk468 said...

Actually, it is Marky Mark and who is way worse than just a douche.
While spouting racial slurs, he beat two Asian men viciously, never asking forgiveness from them or paying any restitutions . A disgusting piece of trash:

http://18millionrising.org/blog/2014/dec/7/8-things-mark-wahlberg-can-do-atone-his-crimes/