Monday, October 05, 2015

Kate Plus Eight (Plus Thirty-Two More)

.
Kate Winslet, pretty much my favorite actress for twenty-one years running (see the moment I fell for her right here; she was the inspiration for that whole series!), is turning 40 today -- two days after I finally stood in the same room with her? Coincidence??? Well obviously that is a coincidence, whatever, you get my point. (Did I have a point?) My point is I adore her and it was extreeeeeemly overwhelming, staring at her and Michael Fassbender both within ten feet of me at the Steve Jobs screening at the New York Film Festival this weekend.
.

.
I posted a few more pictures over the weekend on Instagram, in case you missed them. Anyway I'll review Steve Jobs very soon but for now we're wishing Kate a happy day by devoting this week's "Beauty vs Beast" to her, so head on over to The Film Experience and check that out. Happy day, Glorious Kate!
.

1 comment:

Remington said...

To be THAT fucking close to Fassbender....there is absolutely NO chance in hell that I would have been able to contain myself. Lol! I admire your restraint, Jason!!! :)