Thursday, September 03, 2015

The Speedo Is Out There

.
All I wanted to do was make a crack, upon reading that filming just finished on the X-Files reboot, about how somebody involved with the show, be it David or Gillian or whomever, should have flashed a shot of a red speedo on social media at some point during shooting - imagine the free press! Assholes like me would've gone nuts! Of course me making a crack involves me googling "David Duchovny Speedo" and then well whaddya know there are actually tons of pictures of David Duchovny in a speedo, be them behind the scenes from The X-Files or just David Duchovny, swinging loud and proud, living his real life in a speedo. So now I've got a bunch of them and I gotta do something with them, so hit the jump and I will share them, with you, because I give and I give...






2 comments:

KK in Phila said...

You make me laugh so good. Thanks.

J.D. said...

woah that is one huge bulge