Wednesday, July 01, 2015

Good Morning, World

.
I really couldn't figure out why I was reading the new character of Tom on Halt and Catch Fire as a sociopath ever since he showed up. Sure he read a little Patrick Bateman preppy and little "on the spectrum" as they say, but his romance with Cameron is sweet...

... and they don't seem to be hinting that he's stuffing prostitute's bodies in old Apple boxes or anything. And yet the feeling lingered...
.

.
... and then this morning as I looked him up to post these pictures from this week's episode I realized how dumb I'm being - the actor Mark O'Brien did a couple episodes of Hannibal last year as, you guessed it, a preppy sociopath serial killer!

Ta-dah! We have a winner. He was terrifically creepy on Hannibal too. So much so that a lil' bit of that creep seems to have clung. Well, it's not like he'd be the first creep that Cameron ever slept with on the show...

And speaking of Lee Pace he had some good skin on this week's episode as well, I posted those pictures over on the Tumblr last night. I haven't checked how the show's doing in the ratings this year but I hope it's better and I hope y'all are watching - I ended up loving it last year after a rocky start and It's only getting better and better.
.

No comments: