Thursday, March 26, 2015

Which is Hotter?

.
After I was somewhat dismissive of Looking in my post about its cancellation yesterday I did feel a twinge of guilt for what was - it maybe wasn't what I signed up for after that great first season and it certainly wasn't turning into a show I was... enjoying... but What It Stood For did indeed matter (I think Richard Lawson made a good case why) and the absence its cancellation leaves on TV is sizable. And maybe with a third season Lannon & Co could've actually found an equilibrium. Anyway it's Groff's 30th birthday and in this spirit of mild reconciliation we're wishing him a happy one. By judging!



Which is the hotter Jonathan Groff?

Peacemaker Groff in Taking Woodstock0%
Warmonger Groff in American Sniper0%

3 comments:

das buut said...

Peacemaker because everything about American Sniper is just awful and most likely full of lies.

Peggy Sue said...

What das buut said.

Joey said...

Peacemaker because he's more likely to fool around with you while Warmonger won't return your calls or affection.