Thursday, March 26, 2015

Good Morning, World

.
I cannot for the life of me figure out what movie that picture (plus two more you'll eventually see down below) of shirtless Viggo Mortensen  is from so if anybody knows, let her rip. It's not really the reason we're here though - we're here because I saw Viggo's new movie Jauja this past weekend (it's so pretty you'll want to lick the screen but it's maybe a little too in love with its own staticity) and so I'm feeling Viggo right now which led me to...

... a set of pictures of him in the 1992 flick Ruby Cairo (also called Deception, co-starring Liam Neeson and Andie MacDowell) which I had never seen before and dear lord, this might be the hottest I've ever seen him.

How have I never seen these pictures before? Look at him! Unf. That's some prime Mortensen right there. Hit the jump for more, plus a couple more pictures from whatever that first movie is...











1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That picture of him with a moustache is from Alatriste(2006)