Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Good Morning, Louis Garrel

.
I went off on a momentary Louis binge at the Tumblr yesterday for no reason I can surmise beyond, you know, Louis fuckin' Garrel. Ever since Saint Laurent reinvigorated my enthusiasms for him there hasn't been a week that's gone by that I haven't wished that movie was out on blu-ray already - I feel like it would be a positive talisman, having access to the blistering chemistry between Louis & Gaspard Ulliel at any and all times. The movie doesn't even have a US release date though, so I'd best not hold my breath. (Unless you want to give me a reason to hold my breath, Louis.)

It's like a Gay Where's Waldo! Where's Waldo's Dick! All that aside, word up: it's gonna be a half-day today - my Turkey Day holiday begins as of this afternoon, so be prepared. Have your woobies and your vaporizers on hand, it's about to get real lonely up in here.
.

No comments: