Thursday, October 30, 2014

Today's Fanboy Delusion

Today I'd rather be...

... taking a pounding from Matt Lauria.

One way or another, whatever.

He can choose. I'm open...

... to suggestions. Hey look, it's Alicia Witt! I was literally just wondering two days ago where she had gone to, and here she is, with a naked Matt Lauria slapping his nakedness against her. I guess I needn't have worried. 

So this most recent episode of Kingdom appears to have been all about exploiting Matt this time; if you hit the jump you can see a ton more. (With a bonus Jonathan Tucker shot at the end cuz why not.) Take it away, Matt...













And Bonus J Tuck:
.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is this show as good as it looks?

http://ricksrealreel.blogspot.com/ said...

Is this show as good as the asses displayed look? ; )

Anonymous said...

he lets go of her to take off his shirt - man, what's he got? a metal dick?

Miguel said...

Hey I'd appreciate it if you could keep posting the updates of this show. Especially the sex scenes and nudes of all the men. It's just that I'm not able to watch the show, so this posts are VERY USEFUL and a direct way to ogle those hunks.

So, thanks and keep up ;D

J.D. said...

YOWZA! that is one sexy daddy! MMMMM!