Monday, October 20, 2014

Don't Drink The Water, Newbies

.
I'm certain you're all surprised that my first thought upon reading the news today that the Cabin Fever remake is going to use the exact same script as Eli Roth's 2002 movie (besides maybe a little bit of a "Whatchu talkin' 'bout, Willis?") was - well who's playing the Joey Kern part and getting it up the butt then? I hope my thought-processes and their clockwork-like dependability towards gratuity bring someone somewhere comfort.

(Will Eli Roth play the stoner dude again???) Anyway they have already announced the cast for this reboot (thanks Mac) -- they are "Teen Wolf‘s Gage Golightly, Dustin Ingram, Samuel Davis, Matthew Daddario and Nadine Crocker." I didn't know who any of these people were so I looked them up -- turns out Samuel Davis is adorable...

... (pic via) he's probably got the Rider Strong (speaking of names I just don't know about) role, I'm guessing? He was apparently one of the frat guys in Sin City: A Dame to Kill For, which I just watched yesterday. He's also in Exists, the Bigfoot movie from the director of The Blair Witch Project that is coming out next week. And then there's Matthew Daddario...

... who is also super adorable! I suppose he could also play the Rider Strong role though? I don't know. i wish they just told us who was playing who so I knew who was gonna get their butt messed with, for goodness sake. Is that really too much to ask?
.

1 comment:

John said...

Is there a reason that Hollywood keeps remaking all of these movies. Seems like nothing is an original idea anymore. They remade Psycho back in the late 90's, remember...