Thursday, August 21, 2014

The Moment I Fell For... Henry Cavill

.
It's funny - when I do these "The Moment I Fell For" posts for actresses it's always some great bit of acting from them that cinches the deal, but on more than several occasions when I do these posts for actors of the male persuasion it's, well, just a good ol' beefcakey picture that stole my heart. C'est la vie, so goes my obviousness. Anyway I hadn't seen this picture (via, thanks Mac) in ages and ages but man, it's a good 'un isn't it?He's apparently 18 here, which would make this 2001-ish. Pretty, pretty, pretty thing.
.

3 comments:

Scot said...

I've had that picture on my hard drive since 7-1-09. It has been rotated. He was lying on his back on a bathroom floor, modeling clothes for Barney's (I think). How ever, before that, I remember those leather pants in The Tudors. That's The Moment I Fell For...

Pete said...

Look at his hand creeping its way into his pants and those bushy pubes...I'm sorry, did you write something?

AG said...

I fell for Henry without even knowing it was Henry in The Count Of Monte Cristo because he looked so different.

A totally different kind of appeal back then compared to now but both equally great :)