Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Congratulations Lee Pace

.
No, not because he got to paw at Chris Pratt back on the Guardians of the Galaxy red carpets (although that's fun too) - Halt and Catch Fire got renewed! It had seriously low ratings - I think more people have seen me getting confused trying to find the bathroom in Macys than watched any given episode - and it had a rocky first half of the season, but by the end I was totally with it, and I think y'all should give it a shot. Mostly for the ladies - Mackenzie Davis and Kerry Bishé are fab and I can't wait to see where they take their characters. And if Scoot grows his beard back I'll be willing to address him, too. (Not til then though, mister!)


2 comments:

James said...

Is it bad that I just realized Lee Pace was the bad guy in GOTG? It's probably bad that I can't remember his character's name at the moment. I did like Guardians over all, but man was it full of garbled comic book info dumps where I could barely keep track of who and where the movie was at many moments.

Uatu said...

Chris Pratt seems to me like the kind of guy who after finding out that Lee Pace is gay would start acting awkwardly around him and when hugged or having his hand shaken by Lee would say something like, "Dude, I'm not like that!". With Lee looking at him with a perplexed expression saying, "What!?".

Chris Evans on the other hand being so close with his gay brother and his gay friends would probably get drunk at a Marvel after party and give Lee and his date Richard Armitage a double lap dance. ;)