Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Gratuitous Miguel Ángel Silvestre II

.
It occurred to me yesterday that it'd been a little while since I went looking for pictures of Spanish actor Miguel Ángel Silvestre (best or maybe only known here in the US for Pedro Almodovar's last movie I'm So Excited... or maybe this gigantic previous gratuitous post I did for him, or maybe this one too) and that there might be a few pictures that I'd missed... a few was not what I found. A lot, a lot was what I found. Including these here shots from something called Sin Tetas no Hay Paraiso - I think that's a Colombian soap?

A Colombian soap that took the time out of its busy schedule to give a starring role to Miguel Ángel Silvestre's spandex-clad ass, that is. Sign me up!

Sign us all up! They've all got the right idea. Anyway I found a ton of new pictures of Miguel, so hit the jump and take it all in.






































3 comments:

giannini said...

friend = Quim Gutiérrez

JJ79 said...

The original soap opera was colombian but Miguel Ángel Silvestre was the star in the spanish version. Those caps are from this spanish tv serie.

Noecitos said...

Quim Gutiérrez has also been very generous with the gratuities, it's worth a google search.

And the title of the soap translates to: "Without boobs, there is no paradise". I thought something so ridiculous warranted mentioning.