Friday, June 20, 2014

Chris Pratt Acting Goofy In A Tank Top

.
I don't know about you but now that I've seen it I can confirm that watching Chris Pratt act goofy and flex his muscles in just a wife-beater and jeans was exactly what I was missing today.

Actually that's a lie - I do know about you. It's what you were missing too. And now we've got it! We've got it! Thanks to the angels at Men's Fitness, we've got it. Watch the video here:
.

.
And then hit the jump where I capped and giffed the living hell out of every single moment. Chris Pratt is gonna be such a big star, you guys! I can feel it, can't you? And I am so happy about that.























5 comments:

sissyinhwd said...

you are the gif king

Ryan T. said...

you are doing god's work, sir.

AG said...

His accent is bit...:C

But great body.

The Pretentious Know it All said...

I feel like if I was Anna Faris, I'd constantly be canceling plans with people like..."Sorry, but do you know what my husband looks like? Not going out tonight..."

Amy Poehler's vaginal wall said...

Funny AND he looks like that? Jesus, that Anna Faris is one lucky bitch.