Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Stonewall Jones

.
I can't look at Caleb Landry Jones now without thinking of the movie Antiviral, which translates to I can't look at Caleb Landry Jones now without being creeped the hell out. I suppose that speaks well of him and his talent - it was the last thing I saw him in and he succeeded in giving me the heebie-jeebies in Brandon Cronenberg's attempt at heebie-jeebying. So well done! (Actually I just now remembered I also saw him in Neil Jordan's Byzantium, but he was kinda creepy in that too so the point stands.) 

Anyway before that I thought he was very fine and not really very creepy in X-Men: First Class, so maybe I can shake off those shivers as he moves on to a part I assume will call for less creepiness - he's in talks to join Roland Emmerich's Stonewall movie. Then again the role is described as "an eccentric gay street hustler named Orphan Annie" so maybe some creepiness will be called for. Jeremy Irvine is still set to star in the movie, so let's post a shot of him too, while we're here. Can't believe I never posted this pic before...


No comments: