Tuesday, April 22, 2014

First Look Mason Verger

.
I do believe this is the first picture that we've seen of Michael Pitt as the character of Mason Verger on Hannibal... I could be wrong but it's the first I have seen anyway. It's come to us via this I-cannot-emphasize-the-word-enough FABULOUS interview with Hannibal's creator Bryan Fuller over at HuffPo where he talks about the show which then spins off to dive deep into fun horror-movie talk - like I learned that Gillian Anderson's character on the show is named after the "Father's Day" segment in Creepshow! How wonderful is that?


2 comments:

jessica maria said...

Cannot wait! I was squealing in the last episode when I realized who the new characters were... (pun maybe intended)

Noecitos said...

Bedelia du Maurier has to be the coolest name ever.